If you have been injured because someone else was reckless, careless, or negligent, you may have a right to recover financial compensation for your losses. At The Jaklitsch Law Group, our experienced personal injury lawyers serving Maryland can help you exercise all of your rights.
Jaklitsch Law Group: The Personal Injury Lawyers
Call for a Free Consultation: (301) 627-8700 or 866-586-6079
We Handle all Types of Accident Injury Cases
Our personal injury lawyers help people in Maryland, Virginia and throughout the Baltimore metropolitan area receive rightful monetary compensation for the damages they have suffered in all types of accidents, including those involving:
- Metro/rail injuries : If you were injured in a metro transit accident, we can help.
- Wrongful death : Whether you lost a loved one in a fatal accident or as the result of medical negligence or nursing home negligence, we are here to answer your questions and guide you through the legal process.
- Auto accidents : Our firm handles all types of car accidents, including
- Truck accidents : Our attorneys are experienced at determining what the ultimate cause of your truck accident injuries:
- Nursing home injuries : We help recover compensation for
- Workers’ compensation : Were you or a loved one injured in a
- construction accident,
- factory accident or
- other job site accident?
We can help you collect workers’ compensation benefits and file a third-party injury claim, if possible.
- Serious and catastrophic injuries : Our firm represents clients suffering from
- Medical malpractice: When a doctor or another medical professional acts negligently and causes a serious injury or death, we can help.
- Product liability: We are not afraid to take on big manufacturers in pursuit of fair compensation for you.
Our injury attorneys are fans of the University of Maryland Terrapins and include former presidents of the Terrapin Club. Read more about our involvement.
Call an Upper Marlboro Personal Injury Attorney
From our office in Upper Marlboro and Annapolis, we represent injured people throughout Prince Geoge’s County, Anne Arundel County and in southern Maryland (Baltimore, Bowie, Suitland-Silver Hill, Greenbelt, Waldorf, Saint Charles, Clinton, Parole, Prince Frederick and Columbia). If you cannot come to us, we can arrange to meet you in Maryland or Virginia.