- Krystal L.I wanted to thank you for all the hard work that you have done to help settle my case. When I first called I was hurt physically and mentally from the trauma of my car accident in May of 2012. Over the three years and surgeries later, your office support and determination truly made a difference and I was able to focus on getting better. Thank you for working so very hard on my behalf. I couldn't have asked for a better team on my side!!! I will recommend your office to anyone and everyone for years to come. Very Truly Yours, Krystal L.
- Thomas F.Dear Rick, Just wanted to spend a minute and write you regarding the nice experience I had dealing with your law firm. During the three years legal filings, depositions, and general administration of the case I was always well informed, and always received well with any questions I had regarding the case. Melanie was always professional and efficient; yet spending time to explain the current situation. Obviously, you have a great supporting staff which reflects the current popularity and success of your firm. Lastly, and of most importance, I wish to thank you for your professional handing of my case, and for the very substantial cash settlement that resulted from your efforts. I am currently [renovating] an old tenant house on the farm which will be completed in a secure financial environment, thanks to you. …Again, thanks Rick, you made my case an easy transition to settlement….. Sincerely, Thomas F.
- B. B.Dear Debbie, “Words cannot express my gratitude.” I wanted to thank you and your “team” for everything you’ve done for me. It certainly was a long time coming – thanks again & I hope you have a wonderful summer.
- Fred A.“The earth is full of goodness in the Lord.” Psalm 33:5 Dear Rick, How are things going? I know all is good. I just wanted to take this time and say thank you for the card that you sent to me and for helping my daughter out. She also says thank you…. Hope to see you soon and talk with you.
- Sue M.Suzanne & Staff, With warm appreciation for all you’ve given of your time, your energy, and yourself. Thanks for a terrific job. It was great seeing you in action last Thursday. Great job! Thanks again, Sue M.
- K.L.I wanted to thank you for all the hard work that you have done to help settle my case. When I first called, I was hurt physically and mentally from the trauma of my car accident in May of 2012. Over the three years and surgeries later, your office support and determination truly made a difference and I was able to focus on getting better. Thank you for working so very hard on my behalf. I couldn’t have asked for a better team on my side!!! I will recommend your office to anyone and everyone for years to come.
- Jane M.Deborah Potter & Associates,
I would like to thank you for the outstanding work you did for me in order to obtain
an acceptable settlement for my accident on May 10, 2010. Everyone involved in
this case was very professional and effective. I will keep you in mind if friends or
family are ever in need of a professional attorney in the future. Thanks again for
- Natasha L.Dear Deborah:
I just want you to please accept this note of appreciation for your representation
of me for my accident in 4/2009. Even though it was an unpleasant experience in
regards to the accident and going through that difficult time, you made my claim
hassle free and you were also a pleasure to work with you even though we never
met face to face. I felt very comfortable that all would be worked out from you and
the assistance of your staff. I would have no problem with referring your law group
to anyone else in the future who may experience being in an accident and are in
need of legal advice. Thank you once again.
- LinettaWhat you did meant more than you’d ever guess – Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Thanks.
- Chuck H. & FamilyDear Debbie,
Forgive the lateness of this letter, but please accept my profound thanks and
appreciation for your representation of our case.
Although these memories are a bit hazy, what I remember about meeting you for
the first time was your directness, candor, confidence, and passion. Our situation
for a number of reasons was quite dire at the time. Being impressed by you the
way we were at that time was no small comfort. Then, as the weeks and months
passed, your dealings with us, your rallying several specialty resources, your
communication and negotiations with several lien-holders to preserve our limited
financial resources served only to confirm our opinions of an appreciation for your
Please know that the Jaklitsch Law Group will have a ready referral in me.
- Sharon M.I am so grateful for all that you do to help me!
Let’s hope that 2012 is the year I can crawl out of the pit I feel I am in.
- Pamela T.Thank you so very much for all you do for me and my case on behalf of my son and myself.
I know my case is different than most, and you have also become a friend that I can talk
to and confide in. I know I’ve even cried at times and you never made me feel like I was
annoying you. You always seem to take the extra time and comfort me.
- Sharon M.I want to say thank you for all your hard work on my case. I am so happy with the
changes in my W/C case. Seeing the Laurel doctor again gives me hope to get relief
from the pain in my right hand and arm. For the first time in a long time I have hope.
I have kept a list of short goals since my rehab – have not been able to see this thru
yet, but I hope with your help that one day I can be done with IWIF. Be out of their
control on my life. Thank you for all your hard work & patience.
- TriciaTo the Jaklitsch Law Group Staff
Please tell Debbie I said “Thank You” very much for informing me about our coverage on our auto policy.
I didn’t have a clue that I was not really protecting my own family.
I called Geico today and had them increase our coverage to $300,000/$300,000/$100,000
And the best thing was, it only cost me $12.30!
- Chasity C.Deb-
Thank you for your patience and representation during this difficult time. I especially appreciate
the follow-through and dedication. I hope that I don't experience another similar event, but if I do,
I will certainly contact you. I'll also refer others to your services.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.